Updated Protocols for COVID 19
SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR COVID-19
The CDC recently lifted their restriction on routine eye exams with the caveat that certain safety restrictions must be in place. As such, we are now scheduling routine exams as well as emergent care. However we will be enforcing the following safety guidelines to protect our patients, staff and doctors:
- Insurance must be verified before the day of your exam
- Patient history must be completed electronically on our patient portal or you will be required to come 15 minutes BEFORE your appointment time so that your history can be taken over the phone while you wait in your car.
- Please bring your own mask to the appointment
- Call the day of the exam to verify that you are feeling well.
- Your temperature will be taken upon entry. If it is found that your temperature is above 100.4 (as prescribed by the CDC) your appointment will be rescheduled
- Please print and bring all paperwork. This can be found on our website at https://visionsource-drdaviseyecare.com/patients/patient-forms/
- Due to social distancing guidelines we will only be allowing the patient seen to enter the office. Please do not bring any additional family members to your appointment.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we try to adapt to fulfill your vision needs as well as ensure safety for all.
To try and protect all we find it necessary to reduce our scheduling. As such, you may find that it takes longer to have an available appointment, the flow of your appointment may be different than you are accustomed to, and we may find the need to restrict your time selecting your frame. However, should more time be needed in choosing frames, we will reschedule you for more time in the optical.
We will do our very best to accommodate all of your needs but appreciate your patience as we all navigate this challenging time.